What you bring to the team
* Support the growth of our engineering team by recruiting top engineering talent.
* Define the product vision with the CEO and Product Owners, delivering against that roadmap and creating a result-oriented culture.
* Ensure that our software meets the expectations in terms of quality, budget, performance and availability by applying and shaping respective processes.
* You will collaborate with the Data Protection Officer, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
* You are ultimately responsible that all technological processes and systems are working.
What awaits you
*Be yourself: You will choose your own device and tools from state-of-the-art-technologies. Come as you are, we do not have a dresscode.
*Personal Growth: You will receive a training and development budget to support your development (up to 2.000€ yearly educational budget).
*Work environment: We have an open working culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged and working hours are flexible.
*Compensation: We offer attractive compensation, additional holidays (30 vacation days), lunch allowance, public transport ticket subsidy and reduced parking costs. We also offer free drinks and free fruit.
*Location: Our office is located in the digital heart of Düsseldorf, Germany. Very flexible remote option.
What we offer you
We are on a mission to build a portfolio of digital products and services that simplify the life of healthcare professionals.
More Startup Jobs
These Job Listings could also be interesting for you!